Parents of students who are in Kindergarten through 8th grade should contact Dimensions South at 405.366.0545. High school students must follow the following steps and complete the application below to be considered for enrollment or call Dimensions North at 405.579.1880.
Dimensions North Enrollment Steps for high school students:
- The student and the neighborhood school submit the application to Dimensions.
- Once the application is received, the student is added to a database, and a short visit is scheduled.
- Quarterly, as space becomes available, students on the waiting list are interviewed.
- After the interview, if accepted, students are provided an enrollment date and the neighborhood school is notified of the student’s acceptance at Dimensions Academy North.
- Dimensions’ staff will meet with counselors and administrators from Norman High School and Norman North High School one to two times each year to discuss current and potential Dimensions Academy students.
Students must be currently enrolled in one of our Norman Public School sites and is referred by the administrator or counselor from the primary school site.