All Norman Public Schools staff must complete required trainings each year.
You may begin to complete these annual required Professional Development trainings now.
Required Training on GCN
Required Training on Global Compliance Network (GCN)
The deadline for completion of each tutorial can be found below:
Due on or before 8-19-22
FERPA (Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act)
Due on or before 10-1-22
Alcohol and Drug Awareness for Employees
Child Abuse Awareness
Digital Security and Protection (Certified ONLY)
Discrimination (Administrative and Instructional Staff ONLY)
Diversity for Supervisors (Administrative and Instructional Staff ONLY)
Internet Safety (Certified ONLY)
How to access the trainings
How to access the trainings:
- You will be able to view your required tutorials at the following link: http://site.gcntraining.com/
- Click on "Login to view training"
- The Organization ID is "norman" (all lower case)
- Your "User ID" will be your 5-digit EID # (unless you have selected something different)
- The program will list the tutorials you are required to complete
- Your administrator will have access to a report of your tutorial completion. It is not necessary to print your certificate of completion unless you would like it for your personal records.
- If you have any issues logging in, please contact Dawn Denton at the PDC.